|Three years after they graduate from the School, 90% of graduates exercise a professional activity that corresponds to their qualifications.|
Whether self-employed or salaried employees, the School's graduates enter professions related to image, space, and objects:
- artistic director in publishing (exhibition catalogs, art books, children's books, etc.);
- graphic designer (signage, publishing layout, visual identity, multimedia);
- producers of video clips, video games, animated films; feature or documentary films for television and cinema;
- photographer, video maker, camera, installations, post-production (editing, sound mixing, color grading);
- press illustrator, publishing, advertising (children's books, comic books, posters);
- interior architect (designing private or public spaces);
- stage designer (theater, opera, film, exhibitions, events);
- product designer (design and production of daily or luxury objects, for furnishing, home, public structures, packaging);
- industrial designer (sport, mass marketing, automobile sector, etc.);
- textile designer (furnishing, clothing);
- fashion designer (ready-to-wear, haute couture);
- accessories designer;
- visual artist (installations, sculptures, art market, etc.).
The school maintains close ties with all of the professional spheres corresponding to its 10 departments of specialization.