1- The partner school nominates its students via the web link sent each year to the international office.
2- Students receive immediately on their email address the link and password for their application.
3- Students log in (possibility to choose the English version before logging in), fill in the online form and submit :
- Portfolio (PDF, 10 MO max)
- Motivation letter preferably in French (PDF, 3 MO max)
- CV (PDF, 3 MO max)
Students receive a confirmation email after submitting their documents. If they have not received it, it means that the documents are not the right size and that the application has not been registered.
- An extended deadline is set, applications to be submitted before 24 April instead of 6 April.
- 1 OCTOBER for the spring semester
4- Our teachers examine the applications received and make a selection.
Please note that due to a large number of applications, not all candidates will be selected.
5- Students receive a response approximately one month after the application deadline.
For information, please note our provisional academic calendar:
- Fall semester: from mid-September to the end of January
- Spring semester: from the end of January to the end of May
We remain at your disposal for any further information you may need for your students.
You can contact us at the following address:
We will be very happy to start this new year of exchange with you and look forward to welcoming your students to Ecole des Arts Décoratifs, Paris.