Applying to an Exchange Program
You may apply to an exchange program if you wish to study at a European or international school that has signed a direct agreement with the École des Arts Décoratifs. Applications to an exchange program may be submitted only online.
- the partner school selects students via the web link it is sent every year.
- once selected, students immediately receive by email the link and password they need to apply.
- students log in (they may switch to the English version of the website before logging in), fill out the online form and upload:
- a portfolio (PDF, 10 MB max)
- a cover letter, preferably written in French (PDF, 3 MB max)
- CV (PDF, 3 MB max)
Students then receive a confirmation email. If they do not: the application has not been submitted because the documents exceed the maximum file size.
- our teachers consider all the applications and select the best ones.
Please note that given the high number of applications, not all applicants will be selected.
Admissions are determined by the department’s referent teacher after reviewing the applications.
- Applicants get the answer about a month after the application deadline.
- April 6 for the fall semester and the academic year.
- October 1st for the spring semester.
- Fall semester: from mid-September to late January.
- Spring semester: from late January to late May.
We remain available if you have any question.
Please contact us at this email address
We would be glad to start this new year with you, and we look forward to welcoming your students at the École des Arts Décoratifs in Paris.